Sunday, May 16, 2010

#3- The Niche in the Stairwell


An old favorite spot is the niche at the bottom of the stairwell. In most buildings this spot is lower and you don't have to climb over the railing, but because the apartment below is handicapped accessible, this stairwell is set up differently. In the end though, it is still a comfortable place to read.
Oh, and before I go on, I must apologize. The next several posts are going to be of me in the same outfit, reading the same book, Romiette and Julio. Katie and I took 20 minutes last Sunday and went around taking pictures and I had to take the photographer when I could get her. So, you will just have to trust me and use your imagination that I read in these different places on different days, wearing different clothes, reading different books.

1 comment:

  1. As a mother, my first thought was, that doesn't look very safe!...

    ReplyDelete